8/2/12

The ABC's Of Me!

Okay so as some of you may know I absolutely love the blog Impractical Compositions!




She posted this activity earlier and so now I'm copycatting.

Age: 24
Bed size:Queen (Although I'm sure Randy wishes it was a King)
Chore you hate: Hanging Up Clothes!!
Dogs:  I LOVE BOE, he is just the cutest, sweetest little pup that ever did grace my life!
Essential start to your day:Waking up next to my love and wishing each other a wonderful day :)
Favorite color: Seafoam Green
Gold or silver: Niether...Platinum, White Gold, or Rose Gold
Height: 5'3
Instruments you play: I play the recorder? lmao.
Job title: Admissions Coordinator/Insurance Verifier
Kids: Hopefully a bunch one day, just not TODAY
Live: Annapolis, MD - LOVE IT!
Middle name: Rae
Nickname: Dani, Bailer, Dee, Dani-Rae
Overnight hospital stays:Oh jeeze, more than I care to remember
Pet peeve: People who are rude or feel entitled.
Quote: Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
Righty or lefty: Righty
Siblings: One beautiful little sister
Time you wake up:6:20, although Randy wakes me up at 5:30 when he leaves so he can have a kiss
University attended: Towson University
Vegetables you dislike: Lima Beans! YUCK
What makes you run late:Usually trying to get Boe comfortable outside, or trying to figure out something to do with my hair! I have the worst hair envy...
X-actally when was your last vacation: June-July! We went to Hawaii!!!
Yummy food: Italian Cold-cuts and Slurpee!
Zoo animal: Gazelle's...I just love them!



So tell me now, what are the ABC's of You!?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you have been nominated on my blog for an award!!! http://handfullofstamps.blogspot.com/2012/08/thanks-so-much-you-made-my-day.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg! How absolutely precious!
      Thanks so much for the nomination and I'll be sure to re-post!

      Delete