7/27/12

High Five For Friday!

Photobucket

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN :D

1. Randy's cousin John comes home from the Middle East (ARMY) in 2 weeks! We have already planned an awesome trip to B. Gardens!
2. I got this adorable print of a mermaid with a seahorse, kinda excited to frame it!
3. Hash Brown Casserole! So yummy, I'll be posting this under my recipe section for sure!
4. Okay. ANYONE who knows me knows I'm obsessed with seafoam green, so when I found this lovely fabric in Chevron AND Seafoam Green...I just knew that something special was in store for it. I think I'm going to make a really lovely throw for our bed.
5. My adorable lil god-daughters. I miss them and wish I could see them more often, but they are just the cutest darn things that ever were!

This weekend should be lots of fun!
Tonight I'm tutoring my favorite student, and then I'm off to have some fun with Randy's family.
Tomorrow Randy and I both have off, so we can relax and actually sleep in for once!
I'll probably get the mountain of laundry I have completed.
Then Saturday night his cousin Chris and his wife Cat are coming over for Game Night!
(aka drink lots of beer and wine and play games)
Sunday will be absolutely lazy, I plan on doing nothing. Nothing at all.
I'm going to lay in bed and read books and probably work on making said throw blanket.
 
<3 hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment