8/10/12

My Favorite Beauty Products:




1. Maybelline Volume Express One by One Waterproof Mascara Blackest Black -  I've spent crazy amounts of money on Mascara, like once I even spent $50...womp. I fail. However one day I needed some ASAP, so I went into the drugstore and grabbed this little fella thinking I would never use it again. Little did I know it would become my best friend. It's amazing! Seriously my lashes go VOOM!
2. It's A Miracle 10 - This is a leave in hair conditioner that you can pick up at any local hair salon, its worth every single penny. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and repairs any kind of heat damage
3. Kat Von D - True Romance Palette in Ludwig - I have used this since it first came out, I've replaced it twice over the years, and I'm literally petrified of the day where it's no longer available. The product goes on effortlessly, it's smooth and has just the right amount of shine. Plus the colors are great for day or night.
4. MAC Bronzing Powder - This gives me that sunkissed glow year round, it's a little pricey but I haven't found another bronzer yet that I like better.
5. Tarte Lipsurge Tints - Okay. These are the best lip tints ever. EVER! I own about 4 of them but my favorites our Amused and Spirited. They are the perfect "just bitten" shades.
6. Plain old Jane Strawberry Chapstick....except it's not just for my lips. I apply a little bit of this to the apples of my cheeks for that fresh dewy look. It's wonderful and looks soft, and doesn't give me that overly powder look that a lot of blushes do, and isn't as heavy as a cream blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment