Thanks so much, you made my day!
I'm super happy to share my new award!!! Thanks so much Trish from Hand Full Of Stamps for giving me this, and
making my day. Sorry it took me awhile to get this posted. :)
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say, "You’re doing a great job." It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure to let them know they were nominated) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture above and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)
Time to get started!!!
My 11 interesting facts:
1. I am absolutely petrified of flying, and I just know that one day I'll end up on the news as the "Crazy Lady Who Freaked Out On A Plane"
2. I eat the fried bit around fried shrimp before eating the actual shrimpy part
3. My boyfriend is 6'5 and I'm 5'3, I can finally wear all my heels and not have to worry about being taller than a guy!
4. I'm slightly addicted to lip balm, even though I have two baskets filled with little tubes, I can't NOT buy more!
5. I have Hair Envy....serious Hair Envy. I just want long flowing locks but ever since I got a pixie cut my hair doesn't want to grow. I recently dyed my hair dark (I'll update next post) so that I can avoid bleaching in the hopes it will grow! Pray!
6. My favorite animal is a Gazelle!
7. I may not come across as nerdy and bookwormish, but the truth is I teach SAT classes twice a week...because I LIKE IT.
8. My biggest pet peeve is people who write "k" after you send them a novel of a text message!
9. My favorite kind of cookies are M&M cookies
10. I could watch the movie 300 over and over and over again
11. I hate sleeping, like seriously I am such a child when it comes to bedtime, I beg and plead with Randy to let me stay up and all he says is "no no no!" *whines*
- If you could meet one person in your lifetime, past or present, who would it
I would love to meet Edie Sedgwick, what an exciting yet sad life she led.
- What's a MUST on your bucket list?
I MUST have children. I couldn't imagine a home without giggly voices and sticky kisses!
- If you could be a cartoon character which one will you choose and
If I could be any Cartoon Character I would probably have to pick Sleeping Beauty, she was the prettiest!
- Who inspires you the most?
My family inspires me the most, I couldn't possibly pick just ONE.
- What is your favorite color and why?
My favorite color is Seafoam Green, I think it's the perfect shade!
- What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is either 300 or Princess Bride! Too tough to pick!
- If you could do anything for one day what would it be?
If I could do anything for one day it would be lounging on the beach :)
- Which is your favorite Coffee, tea, or soda?
oooh I won't lie, I live off of Green Tea Gingerale
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
UGH. When people reply "k" after I text them a huge NOVEL
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way to vent, make friends, share my life, and hopefully try and figure myself out
- Do you Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest,? For how long?
I do all of these things! I don't twitter too often, and I have definitely cut back on my Facebook use...however Pinterest will always own my soul.
For my picks, I went with different blogger that in some way inspire my in life. Thanks for the all of the inspiration.
1. Day By Day Darling So Optimistic!
2. Bargain Bound I am beyond jealous of her Thrifting skills
3. Alyssa Dawson Her Faith inspires me!(yes I know technically she is over 200..but by like 20! cmon folks!)
4. Khaki Is The New Pink She is too adorable!
5. Laquer and Lattes Her nails amaze me. Envious.
6. Pint Sized Mama I love reading about her family!
7. Life Oceanside New Follower that has such a cute little blog, and I love how excited she is about her future!
8. My Southern Accents She is as crazy and old ladyish as I am. and I love her for it!
9. The Blessed Life I love that she always looks effortless yet stylish!
10. Sissy's Closet This is probably my favorite daily musing blog, she post about anything and everything!
11. Short of Something If I could steal anyone's closet it would be hers!
Now it's your turn. Here are your 11 questions to answer. Remember to answer these questions, in addition to posting 11 facts about yourself, then post 11 new questions for 11 others who have less than 200 follower bloggers to answer!
1. If you could wear one outfit from your closet for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What is something (item..I'm going to assume you need your family) that you cannot live without?
3. What is your favorite dish to cook?
4. What do you think is the hardest part about becoming an adult?
5. What is something you are terrified of?
6. What do you hope to accomplish through blogging?
7. Tell me something embarrassing from your childhood (because I want to laugh at you)
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. First Kiss?
10. If a movie could describe your life, what movie would it be?
11. What is one goal you want to set for yourself this week?
This was amazing! I had so much fun and I really want to thank Trish again for nominating me and I hope the lovely ladies I nominated have fun as well!