8/30/12

Farewell Summer!


BYE SUMMER!

And no, I don't feel even the slightest bit sad about it.
I'm beyond ready for Fall!
I've got all my nice smelling fall spices out, I've aired out my sweaters, and I've polished my boots!


That doesn't mean however that I didn't have an amazing time this Summer:
Lets Recap!




Sailing With The Love of My Life and Amazing Friends:


 

Going to see Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney!

 

oh yea...and that whole little trip to HAWAII?!





Needless to say this Summer was fun but I'm ready for new adventures and new experiences!
Especially those that involve bonfires and hoodies!
PLUS CAMPING!


<3 what are you most looking forward too this Fall?

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! soooo ready for bonfires,cute fall boots and jackets:)

    Yay Fall:)

    ReplyDelete