8/3/12

Photobucket




It's That Time Again!


1. My co-worker Tina brought us these adorable little squashes, I thought they looked like little ghost, so naturally I had to decorate mine. They make me super excited for Fall!
2. CANDY. Randy and I scored some pretty delicious treats the other night...I may or may not have devoured it.
3. We got our Boe-boy a swimming pool! It has just been unbearably hot and we feel so guilty for leaving him outside during the day in it
4. It was our Anniversary on Weds, I was sick unfortunately :( but Randy made it special nonetheless, and we exchanged our handwritten cards to each other
5. The clouds the other evening were insanely beautiful, I couldn't help but try and capture them. Nature does some pretty lovely stuff!
I hope yall have an amazing Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment